Payment and Refund Policy
- Master Licensee shall pay all fees and invoices immediately 'on receipt,' in accordance with Licensor's payment terms listed on its invoices. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable. Licensor reserves the right to modify its fees and to introduce new charges at any time, upon at least 30 days prior notice to Licensee, which notice may be provided by e-mail. Licensor charges and collects in advance for use of the Service. Licensor's fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and Licensee shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. This provision does not apply to CodeGround's income taxes, or any taxes for which Licensee is exempt, provided Licensee has furnished CodeGround with a valid tax exemption certificate. All pricing terms are confidential, and shall not be disclosed to any third parties, unless available on the website for public consumption.
- Licensor reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement and Licensee’s access to the Service in the event that the account becomes delinquent (falls into arrears). Delinquent invoices (accounts in arrears) are subject to interest of 2% (prorated for partial periods) per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is less, plus all expenses of collection. Licensee will continue to be charged for during any period of suspension. If Licensee or Licensor initiates termination of this Agreement, Licensee will be obligated to pay the balance due on Licensee's account. Licensee agrees that Licensor may charge such unpaid fees to Licensee's credit card or otherwise bill License for such unpaid fees.
- Licensee agrees to provide Licensor with complete and accurate billing and contact information. This information shall include Licensee's legal entity name, street address, e-mail address, and name and telephone number of an authorized billing contact. Licensee agrees to update this information within thirty days of any changes.
- Licensor reserves the right to impose a reinstatement fee in the event Licensee are suspended and thereafter request access to the Service. Licensee agrees and acknowledge that Licensor has no obligation to retain Licensee Data and that such Licensee Data may be irretrievably deleted if Licensee's account is 30 days or more delinquent.
- Licensee shall not be required to pay fees for Free Trial Subscriptions, however Free Trial Subscriptions may be terminated by Licensor at any time and at Licensor's sole discretion.
- The Master Licensee warrants and represents that he or she has both the right and authority to enter into this Agreement. In the event that the Master Licensee does not have the right or authority to enter its organization into this Agreement, then Master Licensee hereby personally accepts full financial liability and legal responsibility of payment for this Agreement.
- Licensee can demand for refund or cancellation of the purchase with respect to the service agreement within 15 days of purchase in case he or she is not satisfied with the services promised to him as part of the agreement.